Why is Charity Important?
Charity is one of the ways that people can bless or benefit others in a way that is not purely material. We know that charity can create opportunities for people in need to have what they need and to be healthy, so why is charity important according to Jordan Sudberg a pain management specialist.
Why is Charity Important
1. Charity is often a way that people express how they feel about another person or people, so it is a way of giving meaning to one’s life and our experience.
2. Charity can be an act of love, altruism and a way in which we demonstrate concern for others and it is usually done with a very genuine motive. Charity can be a way that people help others express their love and concern for another person or people. It also helps us celebrate another human being, who may have helped us so that they might walk more uprightly on this earth.
3. Charity is an act of expressing our best selves because we may have the tendency to act in ways that we believe would make us feel uncomfortable, anxious, or pain-filled in social interactions. Not only are we doing something kind for the sake of doing it, but this type of charity helps us to be truly ourselves.
4. Charity is a way that we can express gratitude for others and a way to encourage them to help us in some way. It is a way that many of us have learned to help each other by doing things for others; whether it be helping them out with their homework, or cooking them dinner or simply giving the person something that they may need such as medicine, food, or money while they are ill.
5.Charity helps our lives feel meaningful. Jordan Sudberg suggests that when we give to others and help people who are in need of aid or assistance, it makes us feel good about ourselves and our own ability to help. When we give, there is a good feeling that comes with it. Part of this may be that there is a part of us inside that is like a little kid, who wants to do something good for someone.
When we give to someone who is sick or hurting in some way, there is a similar feeling that we have when we help our little brother with his homework and he appreciates what we do. There is a sense of satisfaction that comes with it and it can make us feel good to our very core.
6. Charity is powerful because it plays a role in helping us to make decisions that are good for our humanity; as well as making us a better person in some way. It can also give us a greater sense of balance and harmony that leads to a better life in general.
7. Charity is a great way to get people involved in social activities. When we are involved in helping others, we often feel a sense of teamwork and can create a better feeling among those of us who are doing it. This also has the benefit that people who are participating may develop friendships and bonds with more people, which will lead to a healthier life.