Are you on the hunt for new ways to enjoy CBD? You’ve come to the right place because we are going to see what 2020 has to offer for CBD. The market has released some really cool stuff over the last few years, but what can we expect at the dawn of this new decade?
It’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the CBD products to choose from. In this article, we will teach you how to choose high-quality CBD and spot out the scam artists.
Let’s jump in!
Quick Brief on CBD
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound found in cannabis plants. It’s a natural sedative and elevates your body’s hormones to improve daily functionality. CBD is a good choice for those who want to experience the health benefits of cannabis without getting THC into their system.
The range of health benefits is wide, but here are the most common uses for CBD:
- To help treat chronic pain or muscle soreness.
- To reduce stress and anxiety.
- Help regulate appetite.
Now that CBD has been introduced, more people favor CBD over other supplements. This strikes competition amongst companies, and it’s a race of quality. The industry will filter out bad brands and leave only the good.
CBD product spectrum explained
- Full Spectrum CBD (contains all the compounds extracted)
- Broad Spectrum CBD (the same as Full Spectrum, but the THC has been removed)
- CBD Isolate (Pure crystallized CBD)
These are the three main categories of CBD products. Now under these main categories are sub-categories. Here are the most common:
- CBD oil
- Smoke & vape products
- CBD topicals
How to find high-quality CBD products
You always want to go with a high-quality CBD from a reputable brand. Lower-grade stuff usually contains harmful material and isn’t extracted safely. The first thing you want to do when you come across a new product is to look up the manufacturer. Then check their reviews and see what real people have to say.
Be careful if you come across any CBD products that are ridiculously cheap. There are a lot of scammers out there, and the market isn’t well regulated.
- Always check the manufacturer out online and see what people have to say.
- Good customer service is a sign of a high-quality brand.
- Never buy CBD that isn’t packaged properly or was extracted using harmful material like butane.
- Look out to see if the brand’s marketing matches its product.
There’s a lot to look forward to in this emerging industry. It seems the use of CBD keeps growing, and people are getting more creative about how to use it.
Now that more states have legalized CBD, the product market is exploding with new ideas which make the CBD user’s choices endless.