What is Included in Managed IT Services?
Managed IT services are gaining in popularity because they offer a lot of convenience. Managed IT companies do not only provide the necessary equipment that you need to run your business, they also take care of everything that needs to be done on this equipment. Managed IT services gives you more time for your core business and improves customer satisfaction by doing what all IT companies do for you. Managed IT services can include many things, but the following are usually included:
- Managed Network Security– Managed IT services also include security services such as protecting your computers and data from any possible intrusion or damage. The managed IT service provider will protect your network by mitigating any cyber attacks and/or other risks that you might face. Managed IT services include solutions for identity management, data security, antimalware protection and more.
- Managed Backup Services- Managed IT services also protect your business by keeping a backup of all the essential information in case there is a need to recover it. This includes anything from your customer records to your financial information. Managed IT services also cover the cost of having your backup solution(s) installed, configured and maintained.
- Managed Wi-Fi Services– Managed IT services can include wireless networking solutions that includes everything from installation to support. Managed IT services include security features such as firewalls and password protection along with intrusion detection. Managed IT services also include wireless access points for faster connections to the Internet.
- Managed Voice Services- Managed IT services can provide your business with a total communications solution that includes voice, video and data applications. Managed IT service providers will manage everything from phone equipment to network bandwidth usage in order to keep things running smoothly. Managed IT services include remote monitoring to ensure the system is working when you need it. Managed telecommunications companies can provide your business with PBX systems, VoIP services and more.
- Managed Cloud Services– Managed IT services can include having access to cloud servers, online storage or another type of cloud service. Managed IT service providers will provision the necessary resources, maintain them and provide support when needed. Managed IT services can also include hosting your website on a cloud server or using cloud storage for backups. Managed IT services often include offsite backups in case of disaster.
Managed IT services are convenient because they take care of everything that needs to be done on your computers so you don’t have to worry about it. Managed IT companies handle the installation and configuration of new equipment, updates for software applications, day-to-day maintenance, security threats and even cyber attacks. Managed IT companies also handle some of your telecommunications needs such as having a PBX system installed or providing VoIP services. Managed IT services can also include having access to cloud resources like hosting your website on a cloud server or having offsite backups in case of disaster.
Managed IT services are gaining popularity because they offer convenience by taking care of everything that needs to be done for you and your business. Managed IT companies give you more time to focus on what is important: running your business.
Contact a Managed IT Services Provider for a free quote on Managed IT services.