With all the different CBD products out there, it’s easy to get confused by all the different terms and labels. Strong CBD tincture is a great CBD product for beginners and provides you with all the benefits of pure CBD oil with the option of a better taste and easier experience overall. Strong CBD tincture can be used in response to a variety of different health conditions ranging from physical to psychological. Here’s everything you need to know about strong CBD tincture and when to use it:
Different Types of CBD
When it comes to using CBD, there are several different options and forms available.
- Pure CBD oil: pure CBD oil is the most concentrated form of CBD available on the market and has the strongest CBD content when compared to any other product. A little goes a long way when it comes to pure CBD oil.
- CBD tincture: CBD tincture is similar to pure CBD oil in form, but is actually quite different. CBD tincture contains an alcohol solution, CBD oil, and potentially other oils and solutions.
- CBD topicals: CBD topicals include things like lotions and creams that you can apply directly to the outside of your body. Used to treat things like pain or acne, these are great easy options for people who have localized pain or acne problems.
- CBD edibles: CBD edibles are great for people who aren’t a fan of taking CBD oil or tincture sublingually. Dosing and taste are the benefits of this method to make it more accessible and easier for people to use.
CBD tincture is a great CBD product for beginners. Even though you may think that adding things like alcohol or glycerin to the solution of the product will in effect “water it down” – that’s not exactly the case! In fact, these things are added so that the important compounds of the plant are extracted and revitalized within the tincture. Therefore, CBD tincture is still quite strong and you really only need a drop or two (depending on specific dosage guidelines) in order for it to take effect. CBD tincture can be taken sublingually and often contains oils to make it taste better. You could also add it directly to food or drink if you don’t want to taste it as much.
When to Use CBD Tincture
Research is still being conducted all the time, but existing studies have shown that CBD can help improve a myriad of different health conditions. Although CBD will not cure any of these conditions, it can help treat the symptoms and make the user feel better overall. Some conditions that CBD tincture may help include:
- Chronic pain
- Cancer treatment side effects
How to Use CBD Tincture
Perhaps the best thing about CBD tincture is how easy it is to use – even for beginners. In fact, CBD tincture might just be the best CBD product to start on if you are new to CBD. First, you need to find the right product for you. Every CBD tincture is different depending on the manufacturer and the unique ingredients involved. So look for a tincture that is vegan, gluten-free, and free of any artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or sweeteners. Instead, look for a tincture that has an added oil for taste like citrus or peppermint.
Once you have found the right product, you need to pay close attention to the dosage information and start off with small doses. Thankfully, tinctures come with a handy dropper that makes it easy to measure out doses. You can either put it directly under your tongue before swallowing or add it into food or drink. Over time, you can increase doses as needed up to a few times a day.