Increased adoption of cloud and IoT platforms in end-use industries, rising need for IIoT in manufacturing design, and the advent of technologies like ML, AI, and cloud services will drive the demand.
According to a recent report by Emergen Research, the market for AI-based sensors would be worth USD 152.55 billion by 2027. The use of artificial intelligence in a variety of industries, including entertainment, education, health, transportation, and utilities, is the key factor driving market demand. End-user industries including manufacturing, consumer electronics, automotive, and transportation have expanded as a result of the global urbanisation and digitalization trends, and they now rely on technology-driven systems to function. These sectors use AI-based sensors because they can automate operations, maintain product quality, and create products that are more productive.
The use of a machine to mimic human cognitive processes is known as artificial intelligence (AI). With AI, data may be analysed by the computer at a rate faster than a human to derive precise insights from the information presented. The software of artificial intelligence (AI) can be included into the current system and process to make or recommend accurate decisions through increased use of information, improving the system and lowering costs. AI sensors are a crucial sensor that are used specifically for spotting errors and changes that take place in the AI environment.
Want to learn more, Request for a Sample now: Click Here
Key Companies covered in this report are:
Augury Systems, Glassbeam, Siemens AG, PointGrab, Maana, Tellmeplus, Sentenai, Versos Systems, Tachyus, and United Technology, among others.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Additionally, new sensor applications for intelligent sensing are being offered by the development of AI. For instance, operations that mimic human behaviour will call for some combination of artificial intelligence, sensors, and machine learning.
- In contrast to conventional physics-based models, artificial intelligence for sensor analysis provides predictions and classifications by exploiting sensor signals. Predictive management and the use of medical diagnosis are examples of this most recent breakthrough.
- In a variety of construction workflows, including quality control, scheduling, issue tracking, safety management, resource management, and design management, artificial intelligence is combined with machine learning algorithms. The need for AI-based sensors for remote use is rising in various industries as a result of the penetration of COVID-19.
Want to understand more about the various research methodology? Click for Full report
Emergen Research has segmented the global AI-based Sensors Market on the basis of type, application, technology, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
· Case-based reasoning
· Neural networks
· Inductive learning
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
· Health Monitoring
· Maintenance and Inspection
· Human-computer interaction
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
· Natural Language Processing
· Machine Learning
· Computer Vision
· Context-aware Computing
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights