Prince Andrew deletes social media accounts — Analysis
After being stripped of the title, Prince Andrew deleted all his accounts on Twitter and YouTube.
On Wednesday, the prince’s staff purged his social media profiles. The message was sent to people searching for @thedukeofyork’s official Twitter account. “this account doesn’t exist – try searching for another.”
Those searching for Andrew’s YouTube account, @thedukeofyork, were greeted with the message: “This page isn’t available. We are sorry. Try searching for something else.”
The prince’s Facebook and Instagram accounts both remain live, although his Instagram page is now private.
Mail Online was told by a source that his social media accounts weren’t live, but some of them were online as the tech companies processed the request for closure.
No one is interested in buying this home, which was once the most costly ever.
The social media purge comes after Buckingham Palace announced that Andrew’s “military affiliations and Royal patronages”Last week, they were returned to Queen Elizabeth. The lawsuit, which is linked to the late, convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein as a private citizen in the US will be brought against him.
On Tuesday night, the embattled prince also featured in an ITV documentary. Lady Victoria Hervey, his ex-girlfriend claimed Epstein and former US President Bill Clinton were at the center of the ITV documentary. “were like brothers”Andrew was a great friend and he is a joy to be around.
Hervey also said deceased sex offender Epstein had his ‘madam’ Ghislaine Maxwell “sort of go fishing”For girls who were once his royal highness.
Share this story via social media