Everything you need to know about RPO model and how it works: An expert guide
Are you a UK recruitment director looking for ways to improve your hiring process? If so, you may want to consider using the RPO model. RPO, or Recruitment Process Outsourcing, is a model in which a company contracts with an external provider to manage all or part of its recruitment process.
Why should I use an RPO model?
There are many reasons why UK recruitment companies are turning to RPO. Here are just a few:
- RPO can help you save time and money. One of the biggest benefits of RPO is that it can save you time and money. When you outsource your recruitment process to an RPO provider, you no longer have to worry about tasks such as sourcing candidates, screening resumes, and conducting interviews. The RPO provider will take care of all of this for you, freeing up your time so that you can focus on other things.
- RPO can help you improve your hiring process. RPO providers have a wealth of experience in recruiting, and they can use this experience to help you improve your hiring process. They can help you develop a more effective job description, create a more targeted candidate search, and conduct more effective interviews.
- RPO can help you attract top talent. In today’s competitive job market, it’s more important than ever to attract top talent. RPO providers can help you do this by building relationships with top universities and colleges, attending industry events, and using social media to reach a wider pool of candidates.
- RPO can help you reduce risk. When you outsource your recruitment process to an RPO provider, you reduce the risk of making bad hires. RPO providers have a proven track record of success, and they are experts at identifying and selecting the best candidates for the job.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your hiring process, RPO is a great option. The Curve Group are ready to take your call and help you discover how RPO can work for you. It can save you time and money, improve your hiring process, attract top talent, and reduce risk.
Statistics on the use of RPO
According to a recent study by Aberdeen Group, 72% of companies that use RPO report that it has a positive impact on their business. The study also found that RPO can help companies reduce time to hire by up to 50%, and improve quality of hire by up to 20%.
Another study, by Deloitte, found that companies that use RPO are more likely to be profitable than those that do not. The study also found that RPO can help companies improve employee retention and productivity.
These studies show that RPO is a valuable tool that can help companies improve their hiring process and achieve their business goals.
How to choose the right RPO provider
If you’re considering using RPO, it’s important to choose the right provider. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing an RPO provider:
- Experience: They should have a good understanding of the challenges and opportunities in your industry, and they should be able to tailor their services to meet your specific needs.
- Track record: Make sure the RPO provider has a proven track record of success. Ask for references from other companies that have used the RPO provider, and look for evidence of the provider’s success in meeting its clients’ goals.
- Culture: You want to work with a provider that shares your values and that you feel comfortable working with.
- Cost: RPO can be a cost-effective solution, but it’s important to get quotes from multiple providers so that you can compare costs.
Choosing The Curve Group will mean you’re guided through every step of the process with simplicity and results from the off-set. Get in contact with our highly experienced team at The Curve Group and explore your options with an RPO model. By following the tips above, you’ll be beginning a new chapter that will improve your hiring process and achieve your business goals.Get in touch with us today. Pick up the phone and give us a call at 01295 811 486, fill out our online enquiry form or drop us an email at email@example.com.